Favorite Legion Cosmetics?

What are your favorite Legion cosmetics?

Head - Joey’s Mask
Body - Susie (Pink Hair)
Weapon - Joey’s Knife

Comments

  • Full joey all the way

  • Susie green hair/purple hoodie. She's in comicbook villain colors.
    I sometimes alternate between masks. Bought Joey's karambit but I use her ruler at times, too.


  • I always rotate but I really like Susie (with the blue hair) with Joey's mask and the prestige 1 weapon
  • Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack #########

    Lastly the crack ######### ..... I mean Julie
  • Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie
    Wow....
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie

    You wanna fight? >.> I'll bring my Prestiqued Julie right now m8

  • Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie
    Wow....
    Shad03 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie

    You wanna fight? >.> I'll bring my Prestiqued Julie right now m8

    Come at me 
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:


    Aari_Piggy66 said:

    Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie

    Wow....


    Shad03 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:

    Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    

    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]
    

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie

    You wanna fight? >.> I'll bring my Prestiqued Julie right now m8

    Come at me 

    Alright, bet

  • Shad03 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:


    Aari_Piggy66 said:

    Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie

    Wow....


    Shad03 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:

    Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    

    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]
    

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie

    You wanna fight? >.> I'll bring my Prestiqued Julie right now m8

    Come at me 

    Alright, bet

    Also don't worry I have a prestige 3 discount Susie too
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Shad03 said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Aari_Piggy66 said:
    
    Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.
    
    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af
    

    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]
    
    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie
    
    Wow....
    
    
    
    Shad03 said:
    
    @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    
    Joey because he's a buff sexy edgelord why wouldn't you love him.
    

    Second favourite would definitely be purple hoodie + blue hair Susie I like purple and I like her hair dyed blue also Susie is bae af

    ( not too fond of pink haired Susie simply because I don't like green)
    

    Third Frank (mainly with his Jersey) I could have put either him or Julie in this place but at least Frank doesn't look like a cheap crack [BAD WORD]

    Lastly the crack [BAD WORD] ..... I mean Julie
    
    
    
    You wanna fight? >.> I'll bring my Prestiqued Julie right now m8
    

    Come at me 

    Alright, bet

    Also don't worry I have a prestige 3 discount Susie too

    Good sir I regret to inform you that Julie had come out first. So if anything Susie would be the discount Julie. Now don't get me wrong, Susie is cute, but I much prefer Julthicc

  • That yellow rare Frank Mask for 100 auric, joey knife, joey costium

  • Susie green hair/purple hoodie Susie the best Joey’s Knife the Mask don't matter right now tho i hope Legion get a Cheshire Cat Mask down the line think it work for the Legion.