More Resident Evil Skins pls

image.png

Original Nemesis Version for a skin


image.png

Resident Evil 8 (Village) Chris Redfield

image.png

Claire's Original outfit to go with Jill's


image.png

Various assortments of Leon's outfits to choose from Original to Wounded, to Casual. Since they already put Noir

image.png

Leon's Resident Evil 4 Remake version???

image.png

Possible Ethan Winters Legendary Skin?

image.png

Resident Evil 7 Chris Redfield.

There's also more cosmetics i wish would appear for Michael Myers or Laurie Strode as well

Halloween 2018 - Halloween Kills - Halloween Ends content would be amazing

Comments

  • I'd love to see more RE skins- I'm also championing the idea of a Moira Burton as a legendary skin for Rebecca, I'd love to see her make it to the game.

    I'd also love to see more cosplay skins. I made a thread about it before the two we got were revealed, but I wanna see the OG four survivors as STARS members, with Claudette being the medic, I'd use those skins nonstop.

  • @jesterkind said:

    I'd love to see more RE skins- I'm also championing the idea of a Moira Burton as a legendary skin for Rebecca, I'd love to see her make it to the game.

    I'd also love to see more cosplay skins. I made a thread about it before the two we got were revealed, but I wanna see the OG four survivors as STARS members, with Claudette being the medic, I'd use those skins nonstop.

    Claudette cosplaying Rebecca? sounds awesome.

  • Also with the new Winters Expansion id love to see Rosemary as a survivor or something