Sensitivity slider
Please consider reworking the sensitivity slider to support lower sensitivity options. I'm playing on 800 DPI, 0 sensitivity and it's still far too high for me and hard to adjust to when I come from playing any other game
Please consider reworking the sensitivity slider to support lower sensitivity options. I'm playing on 800 DPI, 0 sensitivity and it's still far too high for me and hard to adjust to when I come from playing any other game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can manually tweak sensitivity in "input.ini" file (I'm using much lower sensitivity too). But yeah, fixed slider with predefined range is suxx.
Also no ability to set multiple buttons on same action in UI and it's needed to edit ini file again.