GIVE US A DAMN
COLLECT ALL BLOODWEB ITEMS OPTION.
That is all.
COLLECT ALL BLOODWEB ITEMS OPTION.
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I support this request.
Thats all.
Thanks.
DAMN
Yes.
here you go
That would be swell. I’m always sitting at 2 mil BP’s, and this would be a great way to lower that quickly.
I had to spend nearly 40 minutes this morning clicking on bloodwebs to spend 2 million BP. This is really really unfun and just makes me want to take a break off the game for a few hours after doing it. I have to put my pc on mute otherwise the repetitive sounds drive me insane. This really needs some QOL changes.
Thank you for your contributions.
Unfortunately, I don't give a damn :c
Even worse when you're killer, can't change killers when in queue so can't spend bp on other killers.
They need to make it so you can either do the whole web in a click or a branch of the web at a time.
Very tedious.
soonTM (2024)
This has been a major gripe of mine for awhile now. We need a character toggle so that we can be in the bloodweb of a different character than the one we’re queueing with.
As killer, you described the issue well! As survivor, I can’t spend on different characters when queuing or else I risk having to “quick switch” back to my main before the countdown ends. It’s something I carefully try to avoid for the sake of good sportsmanship.