Bloodpoint oriented perks
I kinda miss old bbq and WGLF bonus points, I wonder if bhvr will make more bloodpoint oriented perks in the future. What build do you guys use as survivor to get more bloodpoints nowadays?
I kinda miss old bbq and WGLF bonus points, I wonder if bhvr will make more bloodpoint oriented perks in the future. What build do you guys use as survivor to get more bloodpoints nowadays?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really just play the game normally. I try to be the one who saves, does gens and gets chased. Sure, you can't get max points to every category because the match goes too fast for it, but I usually get 25k/30k points at best. At worst I get between 15k/18k
My build is:
-Kindred, must have if you want to get the save and be coordinated in solo;
-We'll make it, you heal people in 8 seconds;
-Guardian, you will get healed 20 seconds after you've been unhooked;
-Small Game, if you don't get chased you can also do totems to get some extra points.
Yea these days I like running bond/flashbang/sabo and just play normally and when the opportunity comes I get some fancy saves