Too many killers

Not my opinion but I'm gonna make it anyway.

Omg Legion is 4 different people. That's like 12 killers plus another 4.

Dbd has over 1000 killers if you include variations in cosmetics. Each with a potential of 3600 different perk combinations, 18 different offerings and 16 different add ons per killer.

That's 135,000 different killers in dbd. And what that there's gonna be more wahhhhh.


This point hasn't been made for a while, what do you think about the ever increasing numbers of killers? 

Comments

  • I like it, more variety in my matches :smile:
  • ######### more content??? I love playing against different killers. Legion is so fun to play against lmao.

    That’s my opinion of course. I feel like I’m replying to a troll thread.
  • Would be awesome if killers could have more options, like be able to have more than one power to chose from within their kit. So like you know what killer you're up against, but won't know for certain until the killer uses it's power.

  • This is no troll thread. I like playing as the legion too he's a real clutch killer with frenzy attacks proving devastating and ripping the survivors apart deep throat style. Honestly theres no way of stopping legion when he's catches sight of you. Well pallets are a nuisance but avoid that and the game is yours for the taking.

    I don't understand the outrage about the new killer. Personally I think a lot of you people are just missing that impeccably high level of skill which I possess which makes rank 1 on any map a breeze.

    Enjoy gitting gud.
  • I don't mind.
    We have VERY different views on what makes a Killer different though.
    I look at the power and background story and i'm like: Yup, that's that one!

    And btw, there's way more Survivors if we follow your post's logic. ;)

  • @AshleyWB said:
    Not my opinion but I'm gonna make it anyway.

    Omg Legion is 4 different people. That's like 12 killers plus another 4.

    Dbd has over 1000 killers if you include variations in cosmetics. Each with a potential of 3600 different perk combinations, 18 different offerings and 16 different add ons per killer.

    That's 135,000 different killers in dbd. And what that there's gonna be more wahhhhh.

    This point hasn't been made for a while, what do you think about the ever increasing numbers of killers? 

    I dont trust this math

  • This isn't my logic. This is Survivor main logic. If anyone complains, they are likely a survivor main so we should all thank them for their dream killer being added into the game.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    This isn't my logic. This is Survivor main logic.

    Oh...

    @AshleyWB said:
    Not my opinion but I'm gonna make it anyway.

    You seemed like you were making it your logic.

  • @Boss I was thinking like a survivor main. It's ok now I think I'm back to normal.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    @Boss I was thinking like a survivor main. It's ok now I think I'm back to normal.

    "I was a Survivor main, but now i'm normal."
    WHERE'S THE LOL BUTTON?!