How am I still getting downed when the killer is stunned
My connection isn't bad and his isn't bad so how am I still getting downed when I drop a pallet and stun the killer isn't hit validation supposed to go to one side not both at once.
My connection isn't bad and his isn't bad so how am I still getting downed when I drop a pallet and stun the killer isn't hit validation supposed to go to one side not both at once.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just latency.
Even if you have a good connection, it can still be funky.
Can't wait to test this with the new bots soon! :>
It's by design, pallet drops aren't instant. It takes half a second or so for the pallet to fall, and the stun occurs about half-way. So if the killers attack connects in the first half, both the stun and the hit go through.
The bots are coded to slowly turn and then DC when they get hit through a pallet.
Im not sure but this needs fixing, a stunned killer shouldn’t be able to down you.
He hits you as you're in the animation of dropping a pallet. Nothing needs to be fixed.
Again, it has been confirmed by the devs that a pallet doesn't stun until the animation is halfway through aka the pallet is halfway down.
There is a small timeframe for the killer to hit. It isn't a bug.
The better question is how am I getting stunned when the survivor is downed? :D
J/K don't lose your #########.