How do I lower my killer MMR
I've tried playing the match,going AFK literally every I can't lower it I'm facing way to high skilled survivors I've even tried at different times is this because of the event.
I've tried playing the match,going AFK literally every I can't lower it I'm facing way to high skilled survivors I've even tried at different times is this because of the event.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn't lower.
Mmm fun so I'm stuck with high skill survivors.
Play without hooks and go for bad altruism bleedouts. Unfortunately mmr will still pluck you for whatever lobby it decides, chances are regardless of the rating the system will use you to average a team out.
Either you hit the softcap, or your mmr is that solidified(not sure if mmr works like this, in this game). Either way you will catch up with them eventually.