Alternative Medicine challenge bugged or am I just dumb?
The challenge says to completely heal yourself 2 health states while using Circle of Healing. Thought I accomplished it in one game but I used a medkit for one of the heals so whatever, maybe the challenge is picky. But then I literally healed myself 2 times only from my Circle of Healing - no one else touched me before or did anything to make it less than 2 complete heals - and I still didn't get the challenge. So am I missing something or?
Comments
Solved the issue! It wasn't the challenge, my archive itself bugged out so once that was fixed, I got the challenge
What do you mean once it was fixed? I have the same issue
Sometimes the archive bugs out and you have to switch to another challenge and then switch back to the one you want to do, usually thats the first thing I do when I load up and I havent seen it be an issue unless i forget.
Once I deselected the challenge and selected another to fix whatever bug was going on with my archive!