Is giving up the only way of lowering your mmr
I rarely play killer because of the fact matchmaking screws me over even when I try to hook someone or even chase a single person I get screwed over because of matchmaking so I feel like just standing in a corner and not doing anything is the only way to lower my mmr.
Comments
To be honest I don't think it lowers at all. I play against the same sweaty survivors that I go against on my main killers with as I do on a new killer that I just leveled for their perks.
New killers don’t start at zero mmr but get some average mmr calculated from those killers you have experience on.
You shouldn’t just stand in the corner as this is against the rules (if you do it once in a while because of real life issues etc it’s not a problem but doing it regularly is against game rules)
instead, try to play the game, improve and learn in chases, how the survivors behave etc.
if you really want to lower your mmr, just don’t kill anyone but let them all escape, try to get everyone at second hook stage and then slug/leave chase etc.
Mmm okay.