What prestige do you start getting the cosmetics now?

I’ve been forced to move to pc since I’m not gonna pay for ps+ just to play DbD and I got Wesker up to prestige 3, but I didn’t get the bloodied knife. Is this bugged or something because I thought we got the prestige cosmetic every 3 prestiges, I mean it’d make sense given I P3’d every killer on ps4 and they’re now prestige 9.

So what gives, did I misunderstand how the rewards work now or is mine bugged?

Comments

  • P4,5,6 instead of 1,2,3 now.

    1,2,3 unlocks the personal perks for every other character at Tier I,II,III

    and P7,8,9 unlocks charms of the personal perks

  • Pretty sure you get one each at at 4, 5, and 6.

  • 4,5 and 6 give the bloody cosmetics.

    7, 8 and 9 give the perk charms.


    (and for brevity's sake, 1, 2 and 3 unlock the character's perks for all other characters, like teachables, but already in the inventory.)

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    4,5 and 6 give the bloody cosmetics.

    7, 8 and 9 give the perk charms.

    (and for brevity's sake, 1, 2 and 3 unlock the character's perks for all other characters, like teachables, but already in the inventory.)

    Ok so first 3 is perks, next 3 is cosmetics and the next 3 is charms. So I was close in the fact of things being done in threes.