So with bots could the zombies ai get slightly improved

Title mostly just path logic improvements instead of being a tree hugger

Comments

  • Pigs will sooner fly, but I hope you're on to something.

  • I mentioned this in another thread but my mind went to the Twins. To quote myself from there:

    I've wondered if increase AI capability might be used in a theoretical Twins rework. I remember a period where some addons' wording changed in such a way that it was impossible to benefit them while playing as Victor but equally didn't effect Charlotte.

    Made me wonder at the possibility of the Twin you don't control having some AI roam capability.

  • I don't play survivor much but i am trying, so there's no need to call me a bot or a zombie, i may get stuck on a stick or a bush but im genuinely neither of those things.

  • @Barbarossa2020 said:

    I don't play survivor much but i am trying, so there's no need to call me a bot or a zombie, i may get stuck on a stick or a bush but im genuinely neither of those things.

    Lol

  • @Cybil said:

    Pigs will sooner fly, but I hope you're on to something.

    I hope so to because zombies working on the gen with survivors is odd

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    Title mostly just path logic improvements instead of being a tree hugger


    There isn't a problem with zombie AI, from a code standpoint. It's that it's tuned way down.

    When Nemesis was first introduced the zombie AI was great. Downright vicious at points. Insert enough whine/#########/moan and it was nerfed. Now it's tuned down so far that they're barely above pieces of environment.

  • @HarlockTaliesin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/352665/so-with-bots-could-the-zombies-ai-get-slightly-improved

    There isn't a problem with zombie AI, from a code standpoint. It's that it's tuned way down.

    When Nemesis was first introduced the zombie AI was great. Downright vicious at points. Insert enough whine/#########/moan and it was nerfed. Now it's tuned down so far that they're barely above pieces of environment.

    And you still find survivor complaining about them caus in 1 of 20 games the zombie by exident blocked a path