Positive Feedback: This latest rift was amazing.

Ghostface, a fun but often overlooked killer, got his own rift. The sets were community aggregated and all of them look stunning. There are 85 tiers, and every piece of clothing looks stellar. Adam, Ghostface, Wraith and Ace -- characters in need of new clothing, all got attention. And then they removed those horrible charm recolors that NO ONE liked, and replaced them with fairly generous BP incentives. Honestly, this is how you do rifts. It was simply 10/10, and I hope it's the standard for new rifts. Feng, Meg, Nurse & Spirit don't need any more attention. Keep up the good work and thanks!

Comments

  • I agree, this Halloween event and the changes to how the Rift works are great. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @dugman said:

    I agree, this Halloween event and the changes to how the Rift works are great. ๐Ÿ™‚

    Yes! The Halloween event has been so fun and the cosmetics are awesome! I love the new fun weapons for Plague, Billy, Trapper, etc. They really did a great job with this event.