(Suggestion) Cosmetics for the incoming Bots

Just thought I'd share the idea in hopes this will get acknowledged and hopefully implemented sooner or later.

It was mentioned that along with 6.4.0 update bots will officially be supported in Dead by Daylight, with that they are supposed to be able to use different loadouts. This would eventually allow players to select particular characters as well (unsure if that'll be on release or later on down the line). I'd love to share a suggestion to allow the AI to wear different cosmetics, just to make it a little more interesting, less stale perhaps.


Could be something so simple as:

-Bots wearing random cosmetics altogether

-Host can select an outfit for each bot themselves (either all clothes would be available or only the ones we have bought)

-Every character would be wearing the same outfit as the host has equipped for a given character


This of course is a minor QOL suggestion, but a welcome one I'm sure! Have a good one folk, and stay safe <3

Comments