Should I upgrade to ps4 pro?

I've still got my standard ps4 and I don't know if I'd like to switch to ps4 pro especially with a new system coming soon. I'm not sure if I'd like to switch. Also no I'm not going to upgrade to a PC, that will be for a later date 
Edit: Now that we're on the topic of PC tho, could I get the opinion of some PC players if I should build my own PC or buy one already pre-built. Also what would be the best Hardware for a gaming PC? 

Comments

  • 1 - switch to ps4 pro
    2 - i used to play on pc till it died (and i will buy a new one as soon as i can). If you know what u want it's way better and cheaper to build your own pc.
    Edit: pm me for details about the pc.
  • Vietfox said:
    1 - switch to ps4 pro
    2 - i used to play on pc till it died (and i will buy a new one as soon as i can). If you know what u want it's way better and cheaper to build your own pc.
    Edit: pm me for details about the pc.
    What should I do for pc
  • i5 16gb RAM and all that stuff
    i7 if u got enough money, but i5 should be enough for the next few years.
  • Short answer - No
    Long answer- Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    It's up to you but that is my response.

  • If you have a 4k tv yes. Some games look really nice when displayed in a higher resoltion and HDR.

    If you only have 1080P and no HDR then no. Some games will have increased performance, and you csn force it on non-supported games but it's not as big as a difference to be worth the upgrade.
  • Upgrade to PC. It can cost about the same, if not less, and is better.