What's your favourite killer flavour/lore wise?

Mine has to be Twins. Love their backstory and really feel for them. It's such an interesting story too, would love to see more tome entries for them.

Also helps that I absolutely love Victor's crackhead goblin energy in a match. Especially when I vibe check a survivor trying to block him with a pallet. And the animation when a survivor punts him in the face or windmill slams him on the ground always cracks me up.

Comments

  • I'll always love Trickster's mostly for the fact that his name is literally his whole lore. He tricks everyone. Really hate how people always call him "not scary" and that "anything would fit in dbd" just because we have a psychopath that wears very brightly clothing.

  • trickster for sure, his story can be made into a tv show and it'd be a banger.

    second might be dredge.

  • In terms of aesthetics and theme I think I like Dredge, Sadako, and Freddy the best. In particular I like how Dredge and Freddy both change how players see the world during the match with Nightfall and Dreamworld. Sadako doesn’t change how the map is seen but she has some really neat animations and her jump scare on the menu is one of my favorite bits there. 🙂

  • I'd say Plague... Mostly cause of a coincidence

  • What do you mean by flavour?

  • @legacycolt said:

    What do you mean by flavour?

    Like their feel, how they look, their backstory, mechanics. If you see what I mean. The thing that makes you sit back and say wow that's a cool character.

  • I love Artist's sounds. Probably a very rare opinion but I just love the screech she does when she sends the birds.

  • @Carmina_is_cute said:

    I love Artist's sounds. Probably a very rare opinion but I just love the screech she does when she sends the birds.

    I just like her idle sounds, her breathing sounds so unusual and creepy.