The real reason people get angry

playing this game

you know you’re wasting your life away playing video games. And On top of that you die for a stupid reason because someone didn’t help you survive or whatever. 

Comments

  • In that context, practically every activity except making yourself immortal is a waste of life.

  • life is a waste of time.
    you waste all this time trying to get an education, and then you die for a stupid reason and no one helped you.
    you waste your time trying to get a good job, and then you die for some stupid reason and no one helped you.
    you waste all this time baking a cake, and then you die for some stupid reason, and those jerks eat your cake.

    :(

  • Jeez you guys are a bundle of laughs...
  • I just wasted a bit of my life reading this post. Now I am angry. Nope, not angry now, I found a cookie.

  • If I wasn't playing dead by daylight I would be taking a nice warm bath with glitter bath bombs in the water making it all rainbow colored. You don't know my pain.
  • Haha but they still play the game. 
  • @Boss said:
    In that context, practically every activity except making yourself immortal is a waste of life.

    I am working on making myself immortal. If i would just succeed or it will be wasted time too.......

  • I'm planning on taking part in a satanic and tremendously evil ritual in search for immortality, anyone want in?
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I'm planning on taking part in a satanic and tremendously evil ritual in search for immortality, anyone want in?

    Only if there are cookies. I refuse to partake in any satanic ritual if no one brings cookies.

  • @michaelmyers87 said:
    playing this game

    you know you’re wasting your life away playing video games. And On top of that you die for a stupid reason because someone didn’t help you survive or whatever. 

    What is this, a life lesson or something


  • I'll bring the cookies and refreshments

  • @AshleyWB said:
    I'm planning on taking part in a satanic and tremendously evil ritual in search for immortality, anyone want in?

    yes, only if we are allowed wearing pigeon masks and we have cake

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    I'm planning on taking part in a satanic and tremendously evil ritual in search for immortality, anyone want in?

    yes, only if we are allowed wearing pigeon masks and we have cake

    no, cookies. I demand cookies

  • @lasombra1979 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    I'm planning on taking part in a satanic and tremendously evil ritual in search for immortality, anyone want in?

    yes, only if we are allowed wearing pigeon masks and we have cake

    no, cookies. I demand cookies

    Okay cookies, but pigeon masks while we are naked would be nice too...

  • I don't waste my life playing video games, I enjoy it

  • @Boss said:
    In that context, practically every activity except making yourself immortal is a waste of life.

    lets call upon our lord and savior satan "Hail satan"-christmas critters

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @lasombra1979 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    I'm planning on taking part in a satanic and tremendously evil ritual in search for immortality, anyone want in?

    yes, only if we are allowed wearing pigeon masks and we have cake

    no, cookies. I demand cookies

    Okay cookies, but pigeon masks while we are naked would be nice too...

    Ok, I think that is perfectly acceptable

  • @lasombra1979 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @lasombra1979 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    I'm planning on taking part in a satanic and tremendously evil ritual in search for immortality, anyone want in?

    yes, only if we are allowed wearing pigeon masks and we have cake

    no, cookies. I demand cookies

    Okay cookies, but pigeon masks while we are naked would be nice too...

    Ok, I think that is perfectly acceptable

    Lol

  • @Boss said:
    In that context, practically every activity except making yourself immortal is a waste of life.

    hence my self harm

  • We feed the battery farmed dwights crushed up cookies. We only have escape cake and some 7up.