Unreleased Haddie Kaur Recolor
Was this Haddie recolor ever released or am I just an idiot? it's a nice recolor and I hope it does get released (if it hasn't already.)
Was this Haddie recolor ever released or am I just an idiot? it's a nice recolor and I hope it does get released (if it hasn't already.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Typically, survivors come with 2-3 green rarity outfits, but in Haddie's case, they made hers the Amazon Prime exclusive back in the Summer.
Idk why this one isn't in, they really should add it because 2/3 of her unique outfits are exclusives that you can't get rn. (Prime & Twisted Mascarade). Her only purple outfit is a linked set too.
Damn that actually looks pretty good. They really need to show her some love soon since her only store bought cosmetic is a locked set
wasn't this recolor released alongside blue recolor for the first prime drop?
It wasn’t sadly
Why was this not released with the same prime reward like the artist ones.