Luck offering
Just curious if the luck offerings actually do something. Anytime I have used them I don't see anything different. Does it work better with certain perks or what?
Just curious if the luck offerings actually do something. Anytime I have used them I don't see anything different. Does it work better with certain perks or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It only increases your chances to self unhook
Ah got it. So better chance of kobe lol not worth the BP
Pretty much unless you swf and everyone does it, then it can be kinda worth it, but still not really because all 4 people playing the purple only ups it by 12% so a 16% total chance to unhook per attempt