Disconnected survivors injured sounds

I have been encountering a very annoying bug that makes me lose chases when I play killer.


Whenever I down or hook a survivor who instantly disconnect, the area still emits injured survivors sounds, I get so confused whenever I chase a survivor near the area that another injured survivor disconnected.


It literally costed me a win, I was chasing a survivor to down them and get Eruption before the last gen pops but I got audio cue from a disconnected survivor nearby and the actual survivor got away and the last gen got finished.


It happened in more than just one match, I don't even play oppressively or tunnel, sometimes I even give survivors a chance and let them go if they just got hooked because I don't want them to disconnect and have to deal with their remnant injured sounds throwing me off.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Even when they kill themselves on hook it happens. really annoying when there are 2 of the same survivor in game.

    its been here for a long time

  • +1 I had this happen with a player who DC'd the first time I downed her. I could have sworn she was hiding behind a rock but I could see the other three players and the fourth was gone so...