Charm Shop
I wish there was something like a Charm shop, where you can buy old Charms from previous events or Rifts with Shards. If you are a newer player it's kinda ######### that you cant collect like the Doll charms from the old rifts. I really want the Jake Doll charm but theres no way for me to get it anymore.
Comments
Like a rotating store? I’d be up for that.
Yeah, I'd be down for this. I'd like to get the survivor vinyls I've missed, and also the Wraith doll.
I don't think there's really any reason for charms to be rift-exclusive. Most people are ambivalent about charms anyway.
You can complete the old tomes to attain those charms and other cosmetics.
I wouldn't even make it rotating, just shove all charms into a category for shards
liscensed one for auric obvs tho
you can not. that is not how it works. only charms you can get after tome is over is the ones for completing tome levels
I'd love a charm shop. I'd love to add the ones that I missed to my collection