I have a hard time understanding one of the fixes in the 6.3.2 patch notes
"Removed the Halloween Cinematics that caused crashes on all platforms and game access issues for XB1/XSX users. (All platforms except Stadia & Switch)"
It confuses me because while it seems this happened on Xbox, it mentions "Removed the Halloween Cinematics that caused crashes on all platforms". I play on Playstation and I have been having issues when it comes to the match ending unexpectedly (but im not sure whether this is even related or not).
Could someone explain this so i can understand?
Comments
I think this was about the opening scene when the event first launched. That mini trailer to introduce the event.
The cinematic was the opening scene that was recently added in with the Halloween Event - it was the unskippable video that played in-game. This was the cause of the issues that mostly affected xbox users and gave a profile state change error for those players who were affected. There was also a few crashes that this cinematic was found to cause - these have been resolved with the removal of the video.