Make Endgame Countdown separate for each survivor

Then make the EGC countdown twice as fast for surviors just sitting in the exit gate.

I needed the Leon to leave so his boon would auto-snuff, and then I could cleanse the totem for Inner Healing and have a chance at leaving through the gate... But no! Leon stayed until there was 10s left. No Inner Healing. No exit gate. No time for hatch.

Give survivors a ping system or SOMETHING so that we can tell others we're safe and they should leave

Comments

  • @Nos37 said:

    Then make the EGC countdown twice as fast for surviors just sitting in the exit gate.

    I needed the Leon to leave so his boon would auto-snuff, and then I could cleanse the totem for Inner Healing and have a chance at leaving through the gate... But no! Leon stayed until there was 10s left. No Inner Healing. No exit gate. No time for hatch.

    Give survivors a ping system or SOMETHING so that we can tell others we're safe and they should leave

    Why didn't you just find another totem?


  • Why didn't the other survivor just leave sooner?

    I didn't have Small Game to find totems. I just knew that I already cleansed the totems on my side of the map (except the booned one) and that the others must be near both the gates since totems spawn spread out across the map.

  • These are two separate requests. There’s absolutely no way they’re implementing an EGC timer for each survivor. Solo queue comms would be much welcomed, though.

  • The complaint is a fair one... but why is the first comment on these basically "don't blame your teammate who decides to stay"

    A ping system would (IMO) fit the game more then straight comms... but IDK anymore

    I am usually the first or second to leave... Knowing that the others are safe enough to get to one gate or the other... or at least one of them will be getting out

    Or I'm first one dead... LOL