We really need "avoid as teammate" feature in solo q
The game is unbearable at times. I'm dodging every Claudette today.
The game is unbearable at times. I'm dodging every Claudette today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I see you, I’ll dodge too.
The issue with blocking people because they're bad is that everyone starts out bad and gets better. I totally understand wanting to block trolls and ragequitters, but most of those corner-caring Blendettes and locker Dwights will grow out of it.
And matchmaking is barely limping along without having to sift through each survivor's hundreds-long list of who they don't want to play with.
And I really need an "Avoid Killers who single me out over other survivors" feature
we really need start getting major buffs for solo Q survivors. they have ruined the experience.
It's the racism for me, sis.