Clairvoyance not working - No prompt to use it
I just broke a totem, i have no prompt to use Clairvoyance. I tried to press all possible keys but it is not working
P.S. i have selected the Scrying tome, if it could be related
Tagged:
Pending
I just broke a totem, i have no prompt to use Clairvoyance. I tried to press all possible keys but it is not working
P.S. i have selected the Scrying tome, if it could be related
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It says on the perk you have to be empty handed to use it, you are holding a medkit so it wont activate.
Oh you are right, I also made the same report month ago.... I always forget
Sorry
Lol.
though to be fair, they have introduced a second action button just for reassurance so it’s really weird how this perk has still this dumb limitation