Playstation 5 - The Pale Rose in Backwater Swamp + The Dredge Altered Map

I loaded into a public match as Jane Romero. The map was The Pale Rose in Backwater Swamp. During the Nightfall sequence, I ran around trying to escape and ran over to the edge of the map by the Killer's Shack. When I got there, a section of the fencing was broken revealing a small slanted area with a large pipe. This area was open to out-of-bounds. The killer came with me and after observing the bug, moved themselves off the edge resetting them to their starting position.

I played a second game on the same map with Ghostface. The bug did not appear.

I played a third game on the same map, this time as the Dredge. The bug reappeared. I threw myself off the edge and experienced a similar reset to my starting position.

I am attempting to create a private custom match to see if the Dredge is the common factor and if this creates the issue every time.

All that appears to be required is:

  1. The Dredge
  2. The Pale Rose in Backwater Swamp

Differences in perks or survivor characters or survivor equipment don't seem to make a difference.

The following file is my first encounter with the phenomena.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-EDdxgdVnIMbsjQHWmKCmnm-m6kpCPX2/view?usp=sharing


Comments

  • Hello, thank you for your report. The map was already removed from rotation a short while ago due to this issue.