Alternate game modes?

I know that I’m not the first Person that asks for alternate game modes but it’s just such a good idea.

I personally think that dead by daylight is a good game but if you start to play it more and longer, it just gets boring and repetitive. Every game is almost the same: doing gens and escape or die before you escape. My friends and I had a great time playing dbd, but almost one week later, nobody wanted to play anymore. I think more gamemodes would change this.

Some gamemodes I would suggest are:

-2v8 or 3v9

-Hardcore: with no HUD so you don’t know who´s injured, your perks activate or how many generators are left

-Maybe a gamemode where everything was darker and spookier (Credit: The King on YouTube)

-Maybe a gamemode where, instead of escaping, you need to find a code to a tresor or other locked container to get weapons, chase the killer down and kill him.

 

I know that it’s not as easy as I imagine but I still hope that someday, there will be a 2nd gamemode that I can play with my friends.

Comments

  • A fun gamemode, which I saw in the cheap DBD Roblox rip off of all things, was where survivors had to search through chests and find by luck such a cable-thingy that they had to put 3 of in one of these electricity-boxes (don't know what they're called exactly) and two of these boxes needed to be filled. It was fun, and a nice change of pace from repairing generators.

  • It would be cool if they implemented these modes similar to how L4D did mutations. Every week the alternate game mode would be swapped out with another.

    This week is 8 perk mode

    Then it's zombie hoard

    After that it's... whatever. You get the point.

  • I can understand they don't want to split the playerbase into different modes as matchmaking is sometimes taking long enough, but for example a 1v1 mode would be great then you have certain perk limitations and some specifics for when the game/ the timer starts... This would also even out the killer and survivors required for a game... The specifics of course need to be figured out as well, but in general I find it a good idea...