Double CoH
Just played a game on rpd where me and Dweet had CoH. Pinhead was running hunted grounds. As I was blessing it Dwight blessed the other one. I continued with my action but normal speed and we ended up with 2 boons. I'm guessing this bug is limited to hunted grounds only?
EDIT: DISCUSSION CLOSED
Comments
What is supposed to be the bug?
It's not a bug, if one of the Haunted totems is cleansed, the other reverts to a dull totem instantly.
I know. Isn't coh limited to just one totem active at a time?
no boons can be placed by all 4 survivors
Oh ok. That does make it a bit broken
Each survivor has to have the perk equipped.
Basically if YOU have a boon perk/s, then YOU can bless a totem and have your boon perk/s affect the area around that totem.
If another survivor has their own boon perks, might be different ones, they can do the same on another totem.
I was once in a game with 3 CoH ups and one Shadowstep.
It was completely crazy because it wasn't done on purpose, the two solos with my duo both had the perk.
not really? its basically wasting perk slots to have more than 2. or even 1