What was susie mask made of?
Keep replaying him saying the word but me and roomate can't figuire out what he is saying mask is made of. Anyone who listened to the stream know what he said it was made out of?
Keep replaying him saying the word but me and roomate can't figuire out what he is saying mask is made of. Anyone who listened to the stream know what he said it was made out of?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is moment talking about
bump cause curious what it is mask made of?
(dammit youtube give me close captions)
'Brace Face' is what I hear. Maybe a reference to having braces?
i just can't make out the complicated word he is saying
edit: cowkid?
Caulcuve???
Kikive??
Colcuff??
Not sure what you mean I didn't hear that at all. Is the video at the exact moment he says it?
porcelain and stitched with braces
"Kaef (caef?)... Almost like porceline." - that's what I hear.
I hear "calcar" which could make sense
Okay I hear it. He says "calcia" which is a form of calcium, more often called LIME. Though I get the feeling he may have mistaken it for Kaolin, which is what porcelain is made from and what he says the mask is made from almost immediately after.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcelain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaolinite
https://www.myvmc.com/supplements/calcia-500-1000/