Kindred has not been fixed yet again?
Kindred is sometimes helpful perk used only by solo-q players, Its not fixed by this update yet ?
Kindred is sometimes helpful perk used only by solo-q players, Its not fixed by this update yet ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats broken with it again? I dont use it much but my friend does and it sounds like its working perfect for him.
big black bubble hides killer aura sometimes, even with extra time from open handed
i swear they said in either the mid chapter patch or the bug fix after that they fixed the bubble blocking stuff and yet its still broken
I always thought that was intended and I was like "why did they change that?"
I always use kindred, it really sucks that its still bugged
The hook bubble is still opaque when it should be transparent
Can they just remove the hook and gen bubbles already
this for sure
Or just cut their time down from 4s to about 2s. This should be quick enough that the killer is still within Kindred range and you can tell which way they go.
checked, and it was 'fixed' on the midchapter patch but its never been fixed