I can use keyboard on ps4..
I could use keyboard WASD on dbd on ps4 as default .... but why ?... new keyboard and mouse suport ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
???
#########... just play PC then
dude aCTUally
I just tried this on Xbox as well which just got native mouse and keyboard support (game devs still need to support it in their game) and I was able to use WASD to move as well.
I plugged in a mouse but sadly it didn't operate the camera, I also noticed that if you hold enter on the keyboard on the pre-lobby screen the game switches to keyboard controls in the UI.
Shame we cant set keyboard controls up or they could just add M&K support via an update one day.