Collect 6 Void Energy from Killer

Attemping to complete the “Collect 6 Void Energy from Killer” Halloween Event Challenge and unable to complete although have stunned killers and received void energy. I have tried playing every survivor and am stuck at 3 out of 6.

Comments

  • Same happened to me, no matter how I stunned. Doesn't count with pallets neither with ds.

  • I am also having this problem.

  • @ale252 said:

    Attemping to complete the “Collect 6 Void Energy from Killer” Halloween Event Challenge and unable to complete although have stunned killers and received void energy. I have tried playing every survivor and am stuck at 3 out of 6.

    Same problem here

  • Progress bug should be fixed but try clicking it on or off or play a match with an old archive one if you can and them try again.

  • If I may add, it happened to me many times and on many challenges of the event, the only way I found to keep progressing is to validate one challenge from the tome and after validate one from the event.

    This is reaaaally anoying.

  • maybe they transferred the voids or didn't get any.

  • I had the same issue, but I had to let the killer hook someone to get energy to steal if they don't have energy it won't count.

  • There is no bug, it just needs the killer to have energy that you steal from him when stunned

  • Did you see the void energy coming off the killer?

    A killer must already have the void energy and have not deposited it for this challenge to activate.