Event Challanges not working
Since yesterday I can't get my Halloween challenges going I'm stuck at 2 sacrifices for killer in tome 1, and 90 s of coop actions for survivor in tome 2
Tagged:
Pending
Since yesterday I can't get my Halloween challenges going I'm stuck at 2 sacrifices for killer in tome 1, and 90 s of coop actions for survivor in tome 2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you select another challenge and then come back?
Sometimes works.
No I didn't, I only un-selected and came back. It's weird that both are bugged tho. Gonna try this asap.
I just selected an other challenge and it worked! Thanks
:-) Good to hear.
I am also stuck here, guess im not getting the killer skin. I 4k a game and get no progress!! The survivor one finally worked after about 6-8 games. I was stuck at 27 seconds after the first game til I quit playing that day. The next day I ran about 6 more games before it decided I had finished it all in one shot, never any more progress along the way til the end though.