Getting stuck in a pallet when getting stunned as The Wraith
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match
Step 3 : In-game, get stunned by the shack pallet
Step 4 : You can't break the pallet and you cannot walk away either. You are stuck in the pallet until a survivor comes to you and lets you hit them.
Character played: The Wraith
Perks played: Discordance, Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, Devour Hope
Map: Blood Lodge
Frequency of the issue: It has only happened once so far.
The character who stunned me was Claire Redfield and I later found out that player was also playing on PC. All the other players had the crossplay icon next to them and did not speak in endgame chat, so I assume they were all on console. The player I was able to hit to get freed was playing Jake Park.
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments