My first match as Pig was this weekend and I got Eyrie of Crows and a Yui that was outskilling me all game haha, no boops :(
(I also forgot I had reverse bear traps as my power, and put them on two survivors in a last minute effort to try and salvage my game, and by force of chance, it did get the good Yui killed as she didn't have time to go through all Jigsaw boxes during endgame collapse :D)
I play for realsies until someone wants to have some meme-fun, then I'll play along and usually let them escape. Nice to have a "fun break" every once in awhile. ;)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lucky you ! :)
My first match as Pig was this weekend and I got Eyrie of Crows and a Yui that was outskilling me all game haha, no boops :(
(I also forgot I had reverse bear traps as my power, and put them on two survivors in a last minute effort to try and salvage my game, and by force of chance, it did get the good Yui killed as she didn't have time to go through all Jigsaw boxes during endgame collapse :D)
The way you effortlessly let that Mikaela boon that totem …O.O for a boop.
🤣 Every killer main out there that hates CoH:
I rarely let people boop me, I feel like it’s disrespectful 😂
Once in a great while, I’m like okay you’re adorable..you may boop lol
Noice!
I play for realsies until someone wants to have some meme-fun, then I'll play along and usually let them escape. Nice to have a "fun break" every once in awhile. ;)