Hags music
Please for the love of whatever you believe in bhvr please either remove hags current chase music or have the option to lower just chase music .
I can't hear boons near me, and it's really distracting to those with hearing issues .
Please for the love of whatever you believe in bhvr please either remove hags current chase music or have the option to lower just chase music .
I can't hear boons near me, and it's really distracting to those with hearing issues .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like her new TR a lot, but I feel like her chase music suffers from the same problem Ghostface did - it's a short loop of very high intensity sounds. I haven't played much Hag lately, but I can imagine how that'd get real old real fast.
I have the opposite problem. when i play survivor it is way 2 damm quite