Mouse & Keyboard Support for Consoles

Hello,

With more and more console games opting to support m&k, I believe dbd should follow suit. Considering they haven't even resolved the issue of adding cross-progression, this seems like a natural compromise. After researching this topic on-site, I found several threads of people expressing this desire as well. Here are some console (not console-exclusive) games that support m&k:

----------

• Fortnite

• COD

• Ark: Survival Evolved

• Terraria

• Minecraft

• Halo Infinite

*Please note this is not a complete list of supported games - just some notable ones*

----------

I know myself and others would love to see this made a reality for dbd. I really hope it's something they're considering in the short-term.

Comments

  • @StealerOfLives said:

    Hello,

    With more and more console games opting to support m&k, I believe dbd should follow suit. Considering they haven't even resolved the issue of adding cross-progression, this seems like a natural compromise. After researching this topic on-site, I found several threads of people expressing this desire as well. Here are some console (not console-exclusive) games that support m&k:

    ----------

    • Fortnite

    • COD

    • Ark: Survival Evolved

    • Terraria

    • Minecraft

    • Halo Infinite

    *Please note this is not a complete list of supported games - just some notable ones*

    ----------

    I know myself and others would love to see this made a reality for dbd. I really hope it's something they're considering in the short-term.

    As you pointed out this has been asked for repeatedly for years now. During their last Q&A they said yet again they have no plans to add it. Last I heard the reasoning was it would take way too long, involve way too many resources, and also require a UI interface overhaul as well.