Rank Reset?

My rank went below rank 15 this reset.
Is this normal? I can't find anything about this in the patch notes.

Comments

  • If you didn’t rank up that much, you can still be reset past 15.
  • @altruistic said:
    If you didn’t rank up that much, you can still be reset past 15.

    Really?
    I was under the impression you'd be locked out of 20-16 ranks once past 16.

  • If you were rank 15. It'll go to 17.
    If you were Rank 11, 12, it'll to go 15. If you were rank 6, 7, 8, it'll go to 12.
    Rank 1's to 10.

    I think<3
    I was rank 6 survivor, now I'm 12. I'm rank 10 Killer now.

  • @ReneAensland said:
    If you were rank 15. It'll go to 17.
    If you were Rank 11, 12, it'll to go 15. If you were rank 6, 7, 8, it'll go to 12.
    Rank 1's to 10.

    I think<3
    I was rank 6 survivor, now I'm 12. I'm rank 10 Killer now.

    My current Killer rank, so after the reset, is 16, 1 pip.
    But that means the wiki is wrong about ranks, no?

  • @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    If you were rank 15. It'll go to 17.
    If you were Rank 11, 12, it'll to go 15. If you were rank 6, 7, 8, it'll go to 12.
    Rank 1's to 10.

    I think<3
    I was rank 6 survivor, now I'm 12. I'm rank 10 Killer now.

    My current Killer rank, so after the reset, is 16, 1 pip.
    But that means the wiki is wrong about ranks, no?

    Oh, I didn't know there was a Wiki about ranks.
    I just spoke out of experience just now.

  • @ReneAensland said:

    @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    If you were rank 15. It'll go to 17.
    If you were Rank 11, 12, it'll to go 15. If you were rank 6, 7, 8, it'll go to 12.
    Rank 1's to 10.

    I think<3
    I was rank 6 survivor, now I'm 12. I'm rank 10 Killer now.

    My current Killer rank, so after the reset, is 16, 1 pip.
    But that means the wiki is wrong about ranks, no?

    Oh, I didn't know there was a Wiki about ranks.
    I just spoke out of experience just now.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rank#Ranking
    "If they lose enough Pips, they will de-rank and lose a Rank, up to Rank 15. De-ranking to below Rank 15 is no longer possible."
    This is why i'm weirded out.
    I don't really care which case is true currently, i'd just like some clarity. :p

  • @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:

    @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    If you were rank 15. It'll go to 17.
    If you were Rank 11, 12, it'll to go 15. If you were rank 6, 7, 8, it'll go to 12.
    Rank 1's to 10.

    I think<3
    I was rank 6 survivor, now I'm 12. I'm rank 10 Killer now.

    My current Killer rank, so after the reset, is 16, 1 pip.
    But that means the wiki is wrong about ranks, no?

    Oh, I didn't know there was a Wiki about ranks.
    I just spoke out of experience just now.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rank#Ranking
    "If they lose enough Pips, they will de-rank and lose a Rank, up to Rank 15. De-ranking to below Rank 15 is no longer possible."
    This is why i'm weirded out.
    I don't really care which case is true currently, i'd just like some clarity. :p

    Oh, it's possible, last month I tried to depip to so much with my Claudette, I went from Rank 4 to Rank 15, then I couldn't depip further, until rank Reset put me to 17.

  • @ReneAensland said:

    @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:

    @Boss said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    If you were rank 15. It'll go to 17.
    If you were Rank 11, 12, it'll to go 15. If you were rank 6, 7, 8, it'll go to 12.
    Rank 1's to 10.

    I think<3
    I was rank 6 survivor, now I'm 12. I'm rank 10 Killer now.

    My current Killer rank, so after the reset, is 16, 1 pip.
    But that means the wiki is wrong about ranks, no?

    Oh, I didn't know there was a Wiki about ranks.
    I just spoke out of experience just now.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rank#Ranking
    "If they lose enough Pips, they will de-rank and lose a Rank, up to Rank 15. De-ranking to below Rank 15 is no longer possible."
    This is why i'm weirded out.
    I don't really care which case is true currently, i'd just like some clarity. :p

    Oh, it's possible, last month I tried to depip to so much with my Claudette, I went from Rank 4 to Rank 15, then I couldn't depip further, until rank Reset put me to 17.

    Hmm, alright.
    Thanks for sharing your experience, i think i got it now. :p

  • I thought depiping wasn't possible past Rank 15 OUTSIDE of rank reset?
  • My rank got reset twice. Once yesterday and then again today.

  • @HellDescent said:
    My rank got reset twice. Once yesterday and then again today.

    #########

  • @ProfoundEnding said:
    I thought depiping wasn't possible past Rank 15 OUTSIDE of rank reset?

    Yeah, apparently that's exactly the case.
    No worries, you have it right.