What is the best Legion mixtape combo

Back when Legion got their big overhaul, the mixtape addons got a new effect: adding a unique layer to the chase music.

Julie's tape: provides an extra guitar to the chorus

Susie's tape: provides a sick solo to accompany the chorus

Joey's tape: provides a bass part (I think it's a bass guitar at least...)

Frank's tape: provides more intense percussion

Fuming tape: The Entity busts out their chops and provides a demented vocal layer

After listening to each different layer, I got to thinking: Which combo of mixtapes provide the best musical arrangement for Legion? Since there's no system that detects which tape is first to decide with layer goes first, it boils down to simple combos. Unless I got my numbers wrong: there's 10 unique possible combinations. So I wanna know what your picks are.

I can't really decide myself, they all sound really good; but I love the idea of having all 5 playing at once (there'd need to be some audio balancing tho, as you can't really hear Fuming or Susie's layer very well).

Comments