Yeah, it’s bad for killer. The only saving grace is how campable the main building basement is, and the hook just outside the front of the main building.
Yeah, it’s bad for killer. The only saving grace is how campable the main building basement is, and the hook just outside the front of the main building.
True, unless that whole side of the map is a dead zone that can be looped infinitely which was my case last match ☹️
I think it is the worst Autohaven realm map for killers by a long way... Though I don't enjoy Azarov's either as it is pretty much the same tactic every time - force a 3 gen.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it’s bad for killer. The only saving grace is how campable the main building basement is, and the hook just outside the front of the main building.
True, unless that whole side of the map is a dead zone that can be looped infinitely which was my case last match ☹️
I think it is the worst Autohaven realm map for killers by a long way... Though I don't enjoy Azarov's either as it is pretty much the same tactic every time - force a 3 gen.
Well, it depends on which killer you play.
Eyrie of Crows is the worst map for any killer, change my mind.
Yeah, I think it depends on the killer. I usually play teleport killers (Dredge is my bread and butter) so I hadn't considered Gas Haven in that way
I've heard loads of people complain about it, and I understand why people dislike it, but for some reason I always play great on it.
I strongly dislike Autohaven maps on both killer and survivor. The maps are dark and the layout/spawns are confusing.
nop, just hate only rng
Group 1: they can spawn next to good main, many jims, filler pallys, myb 20 pallets and very well windows that all connat perfectly togehter
Group 2: or its can be spawn with 7 pallets and bad windows
who will win it ? right Group 1 they can hold W-shift and press spacebar for the win Group 2 need real skill to survive !