Violet Waxcap - Forgotten about?

With the 5.0.0 update, Vermillon Webcap was buffed to give 3 extra seconds of undetectable, up from 1. However, Violet Waxcap still sits at a measly +0.5 seconds.

I think this addon should be buffed to +1.5 seconds, personally.

Comments

  • Half a second is a joke, especially considering how loud Demogorgon is to begin with.

  • Maybe that's been forgotten.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    With the 5.0.0 update, Vermillon Webcap was buffed to give 3 extra seconds of undetectable, up from 1. However, Violet Waxcap still sits at a measly +0.5 seconds.

    I think this addon should be buffed to +1.5 seconds, personally.

    I do not see the point in it. Red moss+cap is 11 extra second of undetectable. a 3rd undetectable add-on is redundant. It would be better to rework it.

    Demogorgon's shred is pretty easy to dead hard. perhaps an add-on that grants 10 second of exhaust if demogorgon basic or special attacks when undetectable.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Half a second is a joke, especially considering how loud Demogorgon is to begin with.

    Yeah, it's not much at all. The higher rarity Undetectable addons have been buffed but this one seems to have been forgotten about.

    @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/351992/violet-waxcap-forgotten-about

    I do not see the point in it. Red moss+cap is 11 extra second of undetectable. a 3rd undetectable add-on is redundant. It would be better to rework it.

    Demogorgon's shred is pretty easy to dead hard. perhaps an add-on that grants 10 second of exhaust if demogorgon basic or special attacks when undetectable.

    Maybe, but it'd be nice to have a cheaper undetectable addon for Demogorgon. Both Red Moss and Vermillon Webcap are relatively expensive.

    Your idea is pretty neat, though. It'd have to be Undetectable when coming out of a portal specifically, otherwise it'd apply to Undetectable perks too and that'd be weird.

  • I'd rather they just rework it into something new. Or honestly, make it 3 seconds (what Vermilion Webcap is now) and rework Vermilion Webcap. I don't think he needs 3 addons that give longer undetectable, and 3 extra seconds wouldn't be overpowered for a green addon when Demogorgon is super loud anyway so his stealth isn't even that reliable.