No good deed goes unpunished
Twice, in the span of 3 games, I get into a match as Killer and a Survivor DC's immediately. I don't think it's fair for anyone for that match to continue. Survivors are at a massive disadvantage, so I have to play super passively or even just AFK for 2-3 gens worth of time unless I want to absolutely stomp the Survivors. I don't see the point, so I DC too. So now I've got a 15 minute ban for it.
So... the DC mechanics are encouraging me to stomp a team that has almost 0 chance of winning, through something they have no control over. Does that seem right? I'll keep doing what I'm doing because I've got plenty of other stuff to play in the meantime and as a Survivor I hate Killers that sweat against a team that's already down one person, but it seems weird to get punished for trying to prevent unfair matches.
Comments