Controller sensitivity
Can someone who plays on console like me tell me what's the best sensitivity number to put the controller on for 360ing the killer if i choose to. I keep thinking if I mess with it then I'll screw up on generators.
Can someone who plays on console like me tell me what's the best sensitivity number to put the controller on for 360ing the killer if i choose to. I keep thinking if I mess with it then I'll screw up on generators.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just go for 100 on both sides as 360s and "FOV tech" won't really work against good killers.
Bring Windows, learn how to loop, chain loops and hold W is way better than rely on the killer beeing bad to go for these whiffs.