Now that flashlight spam is gone...
Can we remove the camera changin perspective when being unhooked? Other survivors are spamming it while I'm on the hook and it's very hard to look at
Can we remove the camera changin perspective when being unhooked? Other survivors are spamming it while I'm on the hook and it's very hard to look at
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. That's something bad for soloQ and I like it how it is. Don't change it for the better.
Obviously /s, but for real, does the Forced perspective change offer any advantage? Like being able to jump right in the action?
it's confusing af as well when you're getting rotatoed 180 degrees in each direction because 2 hook bomb survivors are playing the unhook game with a crafty killer