Face my first Oni in two months...
and a teammate had No Mither (first one I've seen in a month)... What are the odds... ๐ค
Who the Fog thought it was a good/funny idea to give the Oni free power from No Mither bleeding orbs?? It's nonsense!
A) No Mither is supposed to be "hard mode" for that survivor who chose to equip it, not easy mode for the Oni!
B) Who's gonna run 4 No Mithers and play an entire match injured in the off chance they face an Oni and completely shut out his power??
No Mither should coagulate the blood before it becomes an orb. It should have been this way from the start. At least it's a simpe fix.
----
I try to use all the perks at least once across all my survivors. The few times I play the build with No Mither, it's against an Oni. I swear, it's like the matchmaker purposefully looks for Onis who are queued and for No Mither survivors who are queued... No cap
Comments
As rare as it is, a 4 man No Mither should not have the potential to literally delete a killer's power.
Also, why are we discussing a literal meme perk?
*looks in 4 man calm spirit swf against doctor* ๐
Doctor still has some power though in the form of shock therapy. Oni would have nothing.
I mean he would be able to 1 hit down everyone so there's that
Like every other killer. And they would also have their power.
Technically no mither forces Oni not to slug, so its a counter for his power, but its not really great anti-slugging.
And the thing is no mither worked like that. Not even on the ptb, but in an earlier stage. The devs considered it and decided against it.