Did I do anything wrong?
Challenge:
You can clearly see that 2 people died here. Are these "sacrifice" challenges broken now?
Challenge:
You can clearly see that 2 people died here. Are these "sacrifice" challenges broken now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uh oh spaghetti code
feels like everything is always broken
Yeah ever since 6.3.1 I think it doesn’t count one for some reason. Sometimes challenges like those come up 1 short, and the devout emblem will be missing points (eg. if the killer 4ks, they only get 60 for survivor sacrifice instead of 80).
I had a chall for Nightmare to kill a survivor. So I used a basic mori item to kill the last survivor. But it did not count it. Had to use a purple mori offering and kill the entire team to ensure it works.
Seems like all the challenges are randomly glitching out right now. Should put this in bug reports.