Question about new killer and calm spirit

does it make you not scream when you go down from deep wounds or does it reveal your location? honestly i feel this should be a thing if it isnt.

Comments

  • It isn't but I dont think it should be since it'd kinda kill legion.

  • @Poweas said:
    It isn't but I dont think it should be since it'd kinda kill legion.

    and we dont want that do we?

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Poweas said:
    It isn't but I dont think it should be since it'd kinda kill legion.

    and we dont want that do we?

    What? Obviously not he's a funny killer to face when u window juke him and he's fun to play. I don't want to see him dead.

  • @Poweas said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Poweas said:
    It isn't but I dont think it should be since it'd kinda kill legion.

    and we dont want that do we?

    What? Obviously not he's a funny killer to face when u window juke him and he's fun to play. I don't want to see him dead.

    same here, I dont want another freddy and I love his design

  • @Poweas said:
    It isn't but I dont think it should be since it'd kinda kill legion.

    At this point you might aswell beat the dead horse, doesnt make too much of a difference :smile:

  • @Master said:

    @Poweas said:
    It isn't but I dont think it should be since it'd kinda kill legion.

    At this point you might aswell beat the dead horse, doesnt make too much of a difference :smile:

    I think he's actually as good as Wraith. (That's slap bang in the middle of all the killers) he's not good but not bad imo