Does anyone know how to fix this problem on Xbox because i can't find anything online?
Please
Please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
are you in the right profile? or did ur live expire?
No It hasn't because like it loads in the game I can see my character for a split second then I get signed out with that screen showing up and also i have one account on this Xbox which makes it odd
I've seen this happen to people on PC but I just don't know how to fix it on Xbox
I've been having the exact same issue. I'm forced to watch the new tome intro just to keep getting this error message over and over.
Yeah I gets annoying i still haven't found a solution to it
Have you found a way to get around it?
U gotta look if a few things are right:
internet connection is not blocked by something called “Teredo”, u can go to settings and run a network diagnosis to see if u have a problem with ur Teredo.
see if ur NAT type is “open” (also by running a diagnosis”
See if ur profile has Live Gold
most of times its the teredo tbh
Sadly I tried all of that and nothing worked i still get the same message everytime