PC - Rift's arrow buttons' hitboxes are partially hidden/misaligned

Steps to Reproduce

Step 1 : Launch DBD on Live.

Step 2 : Navigate to the Rift menu.

Step 3 : Hover over the page-changing arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen and click them to change the pages back and forth.

Step 4 : Observe how the UI hitboxes correlate with the arrow buttons' textures.

Observed Results

The hitboxes feel as if they're either behind the arrow elements, or too small or some sort of odd shape that makes it extremely difficult to actually be able to find where on the buttons you can click to navigate the Rift pages.

Expected Results

Button hitboxes would correlate with corresponding textures.

Video of Issue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CinoWR7qucxl_Y4wo62b4FIKVsttbclo/view?usp=sharing

A quick note for the video, I'm using the mouse option to "Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key" to indicate when I'm clicking.

Sometimes the animation doesn't activate, or is delayed or doesn't play fully because windows is a piece of ######### and just doesn't feel like it I guess.

Best of luck.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've had a lot of problems with the navigation arrows of the rift that take you through the various pages not working at times. I click on them but nothing happens. It usually fixes itself if I back out and re-enter, but it's really annoying that a simple thing like that doesn't work.