Anybody else experiencing constant crashes?
My game keeps crashing about 4 minutes after the game starts. Happened 4 times in a row now. Ps4 btw
My game keeps crashing about 4 minutes after the game starts. Happened 4 times in a row now. Ps4 btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
5 times now
PS4 as well, I got a few disconnected from host errors yesterday but only when I played Demo. It always happened right after a gen was completed. Probably just a coincidence but I've put Demo on the backburner until next patch just in case.
I crashed 3 times yesterday and I also own a PS4.
Yesterday SWF teammate tried to play but had 2 crashes in a row (ps4). I'm on ps4 and had 1 disconnected from host crash, end game screen said the killer and me both DC'd.
I get those "disconnected from the host" pretty often. Sometimes as a killer, other times as a survivor when killer disconnects l. Today it's just been crashes. 6 in a row. Never had this happen before
i just can't get it to recognize my steam account has no issues outside the game where it appears offline.
to save the helpful some time:
yes i verified and i repaired the eac install from the steam dbd dir and made sure everything was updated and reported the technical issue with my log attached .